Hilti’s SF 6H-A22 Volt ATC Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver is the essential item for the Pro who requires performance, safety and durability. This tool is the perfect kit because has the Active Torque Control (ATC) feature that helps protect the user during difficult drilling applications with no affect on performance. Variable, adjusted torque and a 28800 full hammering frequency will get the job done. This Industrial class tool kit comes with 2 batteries, a charger and a plastic kit box to give you exactly what you need to be successful on the job.
- Package includes 1 cordless hammer drill driver SF 6H-A22 (2113442), 1 belt clip SF / SI (2012703), 1 battery charger C 4/36-90 115-Volt (2015764), 2 battery packs B 22/4.0 lithium-ion (2183182) and a universal case (438891)
- The SF 6H-A22 Volt features Hilti’s exclusive Active Torque Control (ATC) provides additional protection from tool over-rotation when bits get stuck
- No load RPM: gear 1: 480 rpm; gear 2: 1600 rpm
- Maximum torque (Soft / Hard Joint): 442 in-lb (soft joint), 708 in-lb (hard joint)
- Performance that is comparable to corded, but with the increased productivity that cordless provides to get the job done
- Package includes 1 cordless hammer drill driver SF 6H-A22, 1 belt hook SF / SI, 1 battery charger C 4/36-90 115-Volt, 2 battery packs B 22/5.2 lithium-ion in a universal kit box
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov