The 1/2 in. Super Hawg has power and speed for drilling holes of all sizes in wood frame construction. The 13 Amp motor has 2 operating speeds of 1750 RPM and 450 RPM with a clutch in the low gear range. Speed shifting is easy. The comfort grip Roto-Lok handle features 3 positions with 90° left-right rotation for maximum operator comfort for all applications.
- Powerful 13 Amp motor: delivers 450 RPM- 1,750 RPM with a clutch in low gear
- Roto-lok handle: features 90° left-right rotations for maximum comfort in all applications
- Easy turn gear shift knob
- Comfort grip switch handle and gear case with front T-bar handle
- Reinforced nylon resin casing: provides durability and less weight than metal with greater heat dissipation and resistance to chemicals
- Capacity in wood: auger 1-1/2 in. self-feed 4-5/8 in.
- No load RPM 450-1,750
- Chuck size 1/2 in.
- Includes: one 13 Amp corded 1/2 in. super hawg hole hawg right angle drill driver