The Bosch GBH2-26 1 in. SDS-Plus Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer is a durable and powerful 8.0 Amp rotary hammer. Another of the notable Bosch Bulldog hammers, this powerful and versatile tool combines user comfort with versatile drilling and hammering functions. Ideal for masonry pros or general contractors, this tool weighs only 6.4 lbs. but it has an upgraded 8.0 Amp motor that provides 2.0 ft. lbs. of impact energy and 0-4,000 BPM.
- 3 modes of operation – drilling only, hammer drilling and chiseling
- Rotating brush plate – provides equal power in reverse and extends brush life
- Variable-speed reversing trigger – for accurate bit starting
- SDS-plus system – tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking
- Pistol grip handle – compact ergonomic design with soft grip
- Vario-lock positioning – rotates and locks chisel into the optimal working angle
- Exclusive cord turret – 35° pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life
- Efficient air-flow design – optimizes air circulation for optimal motor cooling
- Includes: auxiliary handle, depth gauge and a carrying case
Kamron Ernser (verified owner) –
Had borrowed model 12255 VSR from nephew for isolating basement.Just loved it : job was so eay going through ciment foundation.Decided to buy item, but picked GBH2-26, thinking it could be newer replacement model for former 12255 VSR. It was not so. However, still extremely please and impressed with GBH2-26 too. Must isolate underneath garage excavated area and this tool will be but to excellent use. Goes in like butter!!Numerous descriptions are a bit confusing, though.
Ephraim Kilback (verified owner) –
Does everything I need it to. I use it to frame rooms/add shelving to cinder block walls and anchor posts into 50 year old concrete. Great for heavy use around the house.
Ezra Bashirian (verified owner) –
Excellent tool for drilling into concrete. Light and comfortable to use. Could of used some sort of built in hanger though
Luisa Volkman (verified owner) –
A simple fairly basic tool. Solid and dependable. Hammer only is a nice feature for small scale concrete trimming.
Jillian Mraz (verified owner) –
When my old sds drill gave up the ghost and being well satisfied with other Bosch tools I immediately looked at what Bosch had to offer. I was not disappointed,the drill addressed the reason my old one failed that being if the drill grabes it can twist your rist and it crunched the gear box, one piece of scrap. It performs well when used in chisel mode and as a drill and hopefully give many years of service.