This APEC 5-micron sediment filter is an exceptional value for general applications where long life, high purity and low change-out frequency are required. Produced through patented melt blown microfiber technology, this sediment filter is a 100% pure polypropylene depth filter with exceptional dirt-holding capacity. The true-graded density filter matrix (lower density at the surface of the filter with progressively higher density toward the center) captures particles throughout the entire filter depth. This translates to longer life and fewer change-outs than existing string-wound or resin-bonded filters.
- APEC water ultimate series 1-SED10 is compatible with all 10 in. industry standard reverse osmosis water filter system
- 1st stage polypropylene sediment filter to remove dust, particles, and rust
- High sediment capacity for longer life and fewer changeover
- Thermally bonded micro fibers of high quality polypropylene
- Industry standard sized 10 in. sediment filter
Josh Bernier (verified owner) –
It works great. I love your filters, especially the fact that it is US made.
Muriel Cronin (verified owner) –
This filter perform as expected and seems to last longer.