The 3M Under Sink Full Flow Water Filter System 3MFF100 is one of several options in a complete product portfolio delivering cleaner, clearer drinking water. This under sink filtration system is NSF listed to reduce particulate, chlorine taste a select VOCs such as benzene, p-Dichlorobenzene and toxaphene. This system connects to the primary kitchen or bath water faucet.
- Easier to install than dedicated faucet under counter drinking water systems because it connects to your existing faucet. It does not require a separate faucet or any holes to be drilled into your countertop.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design allows for fast and easy change-outs of the 3M Aqua-Pure Under Sink Full Flow Replacement Water Filter 3MFF101 without having to contact the filter media or the need for a filter wrench.
- Head assembly includes a built-in shut-off valve that allows for changing the SQC filters without shutting off the water supply.
- Advanced triple stage filtration process to help provide cleaner, clearer, better tasting drinking water.
- NSF Standard 42 and 53 Certified – Tested by one of the world’s most respected independent certification organizations that helps protect the world’s food, water, consumer product and environment.
- Includes a filter-head assembly, filter and mounting screws. Installation requires some household tools and additional plumbing components.