The Yost reversible Mechanics vises are designed for customer that demand the best quality products available. Built from heavy-duty 65,000 psi ductile iron, these vises are designed for more rugged applications than traditional cast iron vises. For over sized projects, the main bar of the vise can be removed and inserted in the reverse direction. This increases the jaw opening of the vise by an incredible 4 in. imported.
- Reversible front jaw that expands the jaw opening from 7 in. to 11 in. for larger applications
- 360° swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement and locks in place
- Ductile iron body is durable and strong for extended life
- Top jaws are replaceable and reversible, with a serrated surface on 1 side for enhanced grip and a smooth side on the other for handling delicate items
- Pipe jaws are serrated for enhanced grip and can be replaced when worn down
- 4-mounting tabs for securing the vise to the workbench
- Over 8,000 lbs. of clamping force
Mikel Monahan (verified owner) –
Great vise for the money
Narciso Romaguera (verified owner) –
Nice, very nice!Ask me again in 20 years!