Remember when you had 3 nailers in 1. Find the perfect angle with the WEN 3-in-1 Framing Nailer. Our unique design allows users to switch from 21° to 28° to 34° depending on the needs of the task at hand. Fire 2 in. to 3-1/2 in. plastic-collated round-head framing nails at 21°, or 2-3/16 in. to 3-1/2 in. wire or paper-collated clipped-head framing nails at 28° or 34°. Connect the air compressor of your choice to the 1/4 in. NPT air inlet, the nailer requiring 5.8 CFM of air at 90 psi. The spacious magazine holds up to sixty 21° nails at a time, or up to ninety 28° or 34° nails. The removable non-marring tip prevents damage to your workpiece, while the firing selector lets you go from single to sequential firing modes with the simple flip of a switch. The hard-bodied carrying case provides an easy storage and transport solution between uses. The 9.4 lbs. body combines with the ergonomic rubber-backed handle to limit fatigue during long days on the job site. Onboard depth adjustment lets users select the exact depth they want their nail to fire. This nailer accepts smooth, ring, or screw shank nails ranging from 0.113 in. Dia to 0.131 in. Dia and because its a WEN product, your 3-in-1 framing nailer comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly technical support team, all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Switch the firing angle between 21°, 28°, and 34°
- Flip a switch to easily change shooting modes from single to sequential firing
- Shoot 21° plastic-collated round-head framing nails between 2 in. to 3-1/2 in. L
- Fire 28° or 34° paper- or wire-collated clipped-head framing nails between 2-3/16 in. to 3-1/2 in. L
- Includes a removable non-marring tip, a rubber-grip handle, adjustable air exhaust, and a hard-bodied carrying case
- Backed by a 2-year warranty