The Freeman UFK1012 Ultimate Pneumatic Flooring Nailer Kit with Fasteners (2-Piece) is an essential collection of multi-purpose air powered flooring tools, perfect for professional construction contractors at the job site as well as DIYers at home. This kit contains a 3-in-1 15.5-Gauge and 16-Gauge 2 in. Flooring Nailer and Stapler (PFL618C), and a 4-in-1 18-Gauge 1-5/8 in. Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler (PFBC940). The 3-in-1 Flooring Nailer and Stapler shoots 16-Gauge T-cleats and L-Cleats along with 15.5-Gauge 1/2 in. crown staples, and is great for installing 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. solid tongue and groove hardwood flooring. The lightweight body is constructed of die cast aluminum, with a hardened steel 1-piece drive blade for durability. 2 interchangeable no mar base plates prevent damage to finished flooring surfaces. The 4-in-1 Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler fires 18-Gauge brad nails and narrow crown staples, and the 45° base provides the ability to install 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. solid or engineered flooring. Remove the flooring foot fast and easy, and this versatile tool functions as a brad nailer and stapler for trim and finish work. The Ultimate Pneumatic Flooring Nailer Kit with Fasteners (2-Piece) also includes a wooden handled flooring mallet with a rubber head, tape measure, 1000 fasteners for each tool, air tool oil, and adjustment tools, and is covered by Freeman’s 7-Year Limited Warranty and 90-Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- 3-in-1 flooring nailer and stapler: ideal for the installation of 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. solid tongue and groove hardwood flooring
- 3-in-1 flooring nailer and stapler: compatible with 15.5-Gauge glue collated 1/2 in. crown staples, 16-Gauge glue collated T-cleats, and 16-Gauge glue collated L-cleats from 1-1/2 in. to 2 in. for all 3 types of fasteners
- 3-in-1 flooring Nailer and stapler: durable construction, anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine, 1-piece drive blade, ergonomically designed handle, no mar base plates
- 4-in-1 mini flooring nailer and stapler: ideal for installing 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. solid or engineered flooring with the 45° flooring base attachment, or trim and finish work with the regular nose cover
- 4-in-1 mini flooring nailer and stapler: compatible with 18-Gauge glue collated brad nails from 5/8 in. to 1-5/8 in., and 18-Gauge glue collated 1/4 in. narrow crown staples from 3/8 in. to 1-5/8 in.
- 4-in-1 mini flooring nailer and stapler: tool-free depth adjust, anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine, 1-piece drive blade, oil free design, ergonomically engineered body, comfort grip handle, 360° adjustable exhaust, air filter/anti-dust cap
- Kit includes a wooden handle flooring mallet with a rubber head, nails for each nail gun (1000 count 16-Gauge 2 in. L-cleats, 1000 count 18-Gauge 1/4 in. narrow crown staples 1/2 in. L), 16 ft. tape measure, 2 interchangeable base plates, air tool oil, and adjustment tools
- Add the Freeman PFRNB flooring nailer roller base converter when purchasing this kit to increase your productivity even more
- Covered by Freeman’s 7-year limited warranty and 90-day wearable parts warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov