With the WEN Variable Speed Lithium-Ion Cordless Rotary Tool Set, you’ll have the same power and precision as other rotary tools without the hassle of the cord. This package includes a 7.2-Volt lithium-ion battery, a charger and a 24-piece accessory kit. Powered by a 7.2-Volt battery, the variable speed operation goes from 5,000 RPM to 25,000 RPM in increments of 5,000 RPM. With the variable speed indicator to monitor the RPM of your WEN Rotary tool, you’ll have the perfect speed to match the needs of your particular projects. Improve visibility and accuracy in dimly lit areas with the collars onboard LED lights. Remove rust from rusty stuff. Trim your dogs toenails. Engrave beautiful images into your neighbors windows while they’re vacationing in Rome. With the WEN Rotary Tool the possibilities are endless, limited only by your imagination and federal law. Accessories include 5 cutting discs, 4 grinding stone bits, 3 diamond-coated bits, 3 sanding bands, 2 felt polishing wheels, a sanding drum mandrel, a disc mandrel, a screw mandrel, a nylon wire brush, a HSS cutter, a HSS drill and a wrench. The WEN Cordless Rotary Tool helps with everything from arts and crafts projects to more serious tasks like cutting drywall or polishing your fancy cufflinks. The lightweight 0.6 lb. tool limits fatigue during operation, allowing users to carve small and complex designs into glass, plastic, wood, steel and more. The handy carrying case makes transportation and storage easier than ever.
- Rechargeable 7.2-Volt lithium-ion battery allows for cordless operation
- Versatile tool cuts, sands, polishes, drills, carves, etches, deburrs and more
- Variable speed dial allows for operation from 5,000 RPM to 25,000 RPM in increments of 5,000 RPM
- Lightweight design weighs in at a mere 0.6 lb. to limit fatigue during operation
- Includes 24 accessories, onboard LED lights, a charger and a compact carrying case
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov