The Makita 18-Volt X2 LXT (36-Volt) Brushless 1-1/8 in. AVT Rotary Hammer is a cordless concrete solution that’s loaded with advanced engineering for maximum efficiency and convenient dust extraction. Its powered by2 18-Volt LXT batteries and an efficient brushless motor for maximum power, speed and run-time for corded demands, without the cord. X2 LXT technology delivers up to 140 in. x 2-3/8 in. holes per charge when using two 18-Volt LXT 5.0 Ah batteries. The Rotary Hammer includes an OSHA Table 1 compliant on-board dust extractor attachment with filter-cleaning mechanism designed to maintain optimum suction efficiency. The trigger-activated dust extractor is powered by a separate motor which increases suction efficiency without sacrificing the performance of the rotary hammer. The rubber suction gasket is engineered to provide consistent contact with the work surface, where the dust is channeled to the clear dust container with HEPA filter which captures 99.97% of dust particles (size 0.3 microns). An added feature is a 3-second delay on the vacuum motor: After the trigger is released, the 3-second extended suction collects remnant dust and particles as the bit is being pulled out of the work surface, making it ideal for overhead drilling. The dust extractor attachment is removable and the rotary hammer can be used with separate attachments and dust extractors (sold separately).
- X2 LXT technology delivers up to 140-1/2 in. x 2-3/8 in. holes per charge using two 18-Volt LXT 5.0 Ah batteries
- Powerful BL brushless motor delivers 0 RPM to 980 RPM, 0 BPM to 5,000 BPM and 2.3 ft./lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- OSHA table 1 compliant on-board dust extractor includes a filter cleaning mechanism designed to help maintain optimum suction efficiency
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an active internal counterbalance system which is engineered to reduce vibration for increased comfort
- Vibration-absorbing back handle and side handle further reduce vibration and increase comfort on the job
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity
- Variable speed dial and trigger enables user to match the speed to the application
- Built-in LED light with an independent on/off illuminates the work area
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle and large 2-finger trigger provide increased comfort on the job
- 3-mode operation for rotation only, hammering with rotation or hammering only for multiple applications
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0 Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0 Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45-minutes or less
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Dwight Nienow (verified owner) –
Berniece Langworth (verified owner) –
They seem to be lasting longer then the 3.0 I have. Not happy with the charging time, it states it’s a quick charger, but takes an hour to recharge the batteries.
Shanel Shields (verified owner) –
Battery is nice. But it costs 189.00 plus tax for one Battery!
Raymond Thompson (verified owner) –
Very impressed with this battery’s runtime and power!
Orion Goldner (verified owner) –
This battery lasts so much longer than the battery that came with my drill. I was able to mix 5 buckets of concrete without even draining 1 bar of battery
Dalton Kautzer (verified owner) –
Christine Boehm (verified owner) –
Eduardo Pfannerstill (verified owner) –
Great product that holds a charge for a long time. Provides power when needed for big projects without having to worry about stopping for a charge or swap out batteries. I like the battery charge remaining lights so I know how much work I still can get from it.
Edmond Trantow (verified owner) –
I like checking the fuel gauge on the battery no more guessing how much battery I have left thank Dewalt.
Mervin Gleason (verified owner) –
Last much longer than the 3.0. A bit pricey though
Halle Johns (verified owner) –
Abdullah Heidenreich (verified owner) –
Have not used battery yet!
Ryder Marquardt (verified owner) –
The batteries hold a charge for an extremely long time. No lack of power.
Maximillian Keebler (verified owner) –
Lasts a long time. Compatible with other Makita tool I have. Easy to use. Charges quickly.
Katlynn Cummerata (verified owner) –
Good drill for price
Enos Dietrich (verified owner) –
Have not used battery yet!
Dahlia Hyatt (verified owner) –
Great batteries. I Highly recommend all Makita products
Derrick Marvin (verified owner) –
It drill through concrete and asphalt very well. That’s what wanted and that is what I got. That’s all need be said.
Ewald Padberg (verified owner) –
Great product very dependable brand always gets the job done.
Colt Rolfson (verified owner) –
Easy install holds a good charge