Take charge of the overgrown grass with the Toro 14 in./16 in. 60-Volt Max Battery String Trimmer. This cordless, 60-Volts string trimmer allows you to pick your performance. Maximize run time or performance for the job by adjusting line size and/or cutting length. No spools required. Quick and easy line replacement. Just thread the line and spin the dial. Get more power and longer life out of your trimmer with the high-performance brushless DC motor that outperforms brushed motors. And, it is easy to match the speed to the job with the variable -speed trigger and two speed ranges to choose from. This trimmer is made for tough jobs. You can expect superior durability and performance with more motor torque and a cast aluminum direct-drive head. With 135 Watt-hours, the L135 battery provides up to a range of 30 to 50 minutes of run time based on the line settings. The innovative Flex-Force Power System features intelligent software that maximizes run time and performance. Have peace of mind, as Toro stands behind its products with a full warranty, not just limited coverage. Enjoy performance year round with more products in the Flex-Force battery line, from mowers to leaf blowers to snowblowers. The industry-leading expert in outdoor equipment solutions, now offers powerful hand-held products that rival gas-powered products. Choose Toro with confidence to save time, eliminate hassles and have a great-looking yard. Count on it.
- Pick Your Performance for a quick clean-up or tackling tall, tough grass, customize performance to match the job by adjusting your line size and cutting length optimize for run time or performance by adjusting line size (.080 in. or .095 in.) and/or cutting length (14 in. – 16 in.) see chart for run times
- Replace your line in no time. No Spools! Quick and easy, just thread the line and spin the dial
- Expect superior durability and performance this trimmer is made for the tough jobs with more motor torque and a cast aluminum direct-drive head
- Make tasks easier with extended power, run time and product life, high-performance brushless DC motor with less friction, lower maintenance and less wear than a brushed motor
- Easy to match the speed to the job for efficient power use and ultimate ease-of-use with the variable-speed trigger and 2 speed ranges to choose from. This trimmer is made for tough jobs
- Control speed with the variable speed trigger: lower speed is equal to longer run time; higher speed is equal to faster cutting
- Intelligent battery software maximizes run time and power with the 60-Volts lithium-ion smart battery
- All-season power more products in the Flex-Force battery line, from mowers to leaf blowers to snowblowers (coming soon)
- L135 battery (135 Watt-hours) provides up to 50 minutes run time on low speed from a full charge (0.080″ line and 14 in. cut width)
- L135 battery (60-Volt MAX, 2.5 Amp-hour, 135 Watt-hour) and charger included
- Enjoy performance year round with more products in the Flex-Force battery line, expand your tools to make less work and save money on your next purchase of a bare tool
- Worry free protection, Toro stands behind its products with a full warranty, not just limited coverage warranty: 3-year tool, 3-year battery
- Toro, a trusted brand with 100 years of know-how tested and trusted choose with confidence, knowing millions of people worldwide count on Toro
- Battery manufacturer rating = 60-Volts maximum ad 54 -Volt typical usage actual voltage varies with load
- Based on L135 battery, at low speed in controlled laboratory testing of product
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Mohamed Mosciski (verified owner) –
I purchased this on HD’s website, tried it out a few times, then returned it. It just wasn’t much more powerful than a Black & Decker 20V model that I’ve had for a few years (and which cost half as much). The Toro was not a bad device but the power/performance did not impress at this price point. Aside: I don’t know if there are overriding liability concerns involved or what, but I’m convinced that many manufacturers significantly limit the potential of their cordless trimmers; lithium-ion batteries can pack a BIG punch, especially for their weight/size, but the stuff I’ve demo’d doesn’t outperform the old lead acid technology by much. Disappointing.
Rachel Jacobi (verified owner) –
Great tool. Battery lasts longer than expected. Plenty of power. Just ordered the leaf blower to go along with. Getting rid of all my 2 stage gas tools
Yasmin Goyette (verified owner) –
The best toro equipment, I recommend it 100 percent……
Price O’Reilly (verified owner) –
Excellent Battery Operated trimmer – I strongly recommend this product
Juliet Ortiz (verified owner) –
This weed trimmer is light yet powerful. It easily handles my 1 acre area, although I have to change out the battery before the job is complete. I am new to the yard work scene due to a recent situation and, being left with gas powered commercial grade equipment, I found keeping up with my large yard difficult as I am a petite female. I purchased the Toro weed trimmer and hedge trimmer and am fully capable now of performing the job without tiring. It is easy to start and light weight and I have found that doing the yardwork is enjoyable with the right tools.
Albin Bechtelar (verified owner) –
This trimmer is powerful and very convenient.
Joel Hermann (verified owner) –
Best string trimmer I have ever owned. Tons of power and the thing is built like a tank. The thing I like most is not having to deal with temperamental two stroke engines any more. The fact that the battery is interchangeable with our Toro mover is a real bomus.
Dejah Cartwright (verified owner) –
Love the Toro weed trimmer battery operated so easy and powerful I’m 70 years old and Female makes my life a lot easier
Ellsworth Harvey (verified owner) –
Bought the 60V unit because I am tired of having to swap batteries before finishing the weed trimming task. Your product breezed thru with plenty of battery life left.
Celine DuBuque (verified owner) –
Good trimmer. Edges pretty well. 4 stars because the middle is a little wobbly where the two shaft pieces are connected.
Ophelia Littel (verified owner) –
Purchased this cordless string trimmer and so far its phenomenal, its powerful , and easy to handle. Glad I decided to try it. I’ve never purchased any cordless equipment before.
Elsa Schumm (verified owner) –
Super powerful, works great, easy to change line, no complaints.
Jimmie Oberbrunner (verified owner) –
The trimmer is light weight and easy to handle.
Aurore Kuvalis (verified owner) –
This trimmer is light weight and well balanced. Toro has a great product that has made me happy and the price is right too. This trimmer has good run time and is very powerful to be a electric weed trimmer. Keep up the good work Toro.
Sharon Schmitt (verified owner) –
Excellent battery powered trimmer with two speed control for that extra needed boost. Haven’t come across anything on the homeowner level That this trimmer couldn’t tackle. I have yet to run out of juice using this bad boy. Definitely worth it to have, and no gas needed is a plus. Battery charges quickly.
Emmie Kling (verified owner) –
Used only once so far. Seems to be well made and powerful. Had plenty of battery left when finished with front yard. Used up what line that was loaded when purchased so had to replace and that was rather labor intensive winding it up, which is about the only criticism I would have.
Kali Kling (verified owner) –
Very nice and we’ll balanced. I should have got it a long time ago. No more mixing gas and dealing with “no start” gas machines.
Lavina Ritchie (verified owner) –
I have owned and operated many different brands of string trimmers, including gas engine, corded electric, and cordless.I can say without a doubt that the Toro Flex-Force Power System 60V Max isthe best ever. This trimmer packs plenty of power any you won’t have the worry about starting a problematic gas engine, breathing exhaust fumes, or dragging a cord around the property. Excellent product and value !
Freida VonRueden (verified owner) –
Trimmer was easy to assemble. Cuts great….as good as or better than my Stihl gas trimmer without the gas/oil mess. The bonus is my ability to use the battery in my toro blower and lawnmower.
Denis Emard (verified owner) –
The shaft was not super strong, kind of thin. I am hoping Toro lives up to it’s reputation and this is a strong, long lasting product.