Take charge of the overgrown grass with the Toro 14 in./16 in. 60-Volt Max Battery String Trimmer. This cordless, 60-Volts string trimmer allows you to pick your performance. Maximize run time or performance for the job by adjusting line size and/or cutting length. No spools required. Quick and easy line replacement. Just thread the line and spin the dial. Get more power and longer life out of your trimmer with the high-performance brushless DC motor that outperforms brushed motors. And, it is easy to match the speed to the job with the variable -speed trigger and two speed ranges to choose from. This trimmer is made for tough jobs. You can expect superior durability and performance with more motor torque and a cast aluminum direct-drive head. With 135 Watt-hours, the L135 battery provides up to a range of 30 to 50 minutes of run time based on the line settings. The innovative Flex-Force Power System features intelligent software that maximizes run time and performance. Have peace of mind, as Toro stands behind its products with a full warranty, not just limited coverage. Enjoy performance year round with more products in the Flex-Force battery line, from mowers to leaf blowers to snowblowers. The industry-leading expert in outdoor equipment solutions, now offers powerful hand-held products that rival gas-powered products. Choose Toro with confidence to save time, eliminate hassles and have a great-looking yard. Count on it.
- Pick Your Performance for a quick clean-up or tackling tall, tough grass, customize performance to match the job by adjusting your line size and cutting length optimize for run time or performance by adjusting line size (.080 in. or .095 in.) and/or cutting length (14 in. – 16 in.) see chart for run times
- Replace your line in no time. No Spools! Quick and easy, just thread the line and spin the dial
- Expect superior durability and performance this trimmer is made for the tough jobs with more motor torque and a cast aluminum direct-drive head
- Make tasks easier with extended power, run time and product life, high-performance brushless DC motor with less friction, lower maintenance and less wear than a brushed motor
- Easy to match the speed to the job for efficient power use and ultimate ease-of-use with the variable-speed trigger and 2 speed ranges to choose from. This trimmer is made for tough jobs
- Control speed with the variable speed trigger: lower speed is equal to longer run time; higher speed is equal to faster cutting
- Intelligent battery software maximizes run time and power with the 60-Volts lithium-ion smart battery
- All-season power more products in the Flex-Force battery line, from mowers to leaf blowers to snowblowers (coming soon)
- L135 battery (135 Watt-hours) provides up to 50 minutes run time on low speed from a full charge (0.080″ line and 14 in. cut width)
- L135 battery (60-Volt MAX, 2.5 Amp-hour, 135 Watt-hour) and charger included
- Enjoy performance year round with more products in the Flex-Force battery line, expand your tools to make less work and save money on your next purchase of a bare tool
- Worry free protection, Toro stands behind its products with a full warranty, not just limited coverage warranty: 3-year tool, 3-year battery
- Toro, a trusted brand with 100 years of know-how tested and trusted choose with confidence, knowing millions of people worldwide count on Toro
- Battery manufacturer rating = 60-Volts maximum ad 54 -Volt typical usage actual voltage varies with load
- Based on L135 battery, at low speed in controlled laboratory testing of product
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Lora Cremin (verified owner) –
I cannot believe how much power this thing has and the battery lasts for DAYS. I also get to use my preferred trimmer string so there’s nothing this can’t bust through.
Bryon Ratke (verified owner) –
I bought this a couple months ago.. And I tell u what this thing goes thru weeds like crazy I love it..I don’t know why I didn’t upgrade sooner
Cynthia Lebsack (verified owner) –
Very pleased. I cut grass, weeds and sagebrush for about a half hour or so and the gauge still shows nearly full charge. The trimmer is a little more cumbersome than my 36V Black and Decker trimmer, but more than makes up for it with the cutting efficiency and battery life.
Felicity Bechtelar (verified owner) –
Have had for 2 months now and got to say its awesome, i have just under a half acre and i can do all my trimming not once not 2 but 3 times,before it reaches one green light left. its my first cordless trimmer so hope i get long life out of this toro product that i have had with all my other toro lawn products
Betty Treutel (verified owner) –
Plenty of power and simple to operate. And it doesn’t shock me like the blower.
Chanel Stroman (verified owner) –
Owned many of Weed & Grass Trimmers over the years both corded and battery but this Toro appears to outshine them all thus far. Highly suggest folks purchase this product and it will last alot longer then so many other brands have faltered for Longevity.
Roosevelt Kautzer (verified owner) –
After purchasing the 60V Lawmower earlier this year, I looked into other products and decided to switch to this over my gas unit. A lot quieter of course and powerful enough to do the average home. Battery life is good and could get up to 3-4 uses before recharging
Heather Moen (verified owner) –
Operated very smooth I really like it
Raquel Ledner (verified owner) –
I recently bought this trimmer and I am super impressed by the power, convenience and design of the Flex-Force 60 v string trimmer. The trimmer is powerful and does an excellent job of trimming my yards. I was able to trim 2 city yards and still had 50% of the power remaining. The trimmer is a huge step up from my older corded string trimmer. Do yourself a favor and look at this Toro trimmer!
Adrianna Barrows (verified owner) –
This trimmer has enough power to handle any residential trimming needs.
Columbus McGlynn (verified owner) –
Overall, I love my new toy! First time buying a weed wacker. It requires getting used to. It’s a bit heavy but you get used to it and it’s quite long for a 5’5″ tall guy. The battery is huge but it performs well. But I wish the battery performance could keep its consistency with power. It definitely lasts me about an hour of use; however, after about 20 minutes the power goes down while cutting the grass ok. One disappointing point is that there is no good instruction on how to use (e.g. changing the string, etc.) so I am giving it a 4-star.
Shyann Dooley (verified owner) –
I GOT THIS TRIMMER AS A BIRTHDAY GIFT A FEW MONTHS AGO AND I JUST LOVE IT,I ACTUALLY CANT WAIT FOR THE GRASS TO GROW SO I CAN GO OUT AND DO THE TRIMMING! i HAD BATTERY TRIMMERS IN THE PAST AND THEY WOULD GO DEAD WITHIN TEN MINS BUT THIS ONE STILL HAS JUICE AFTER IM DONE TRIMMING,I LIKE THE ADJUSTABLE SPEED SWITCH,LONG LIFE BATTERY,AND PLENTY OF POWER TO GET THE JOB DONE! I LIKE MINE SOO MUCH I MIGHT PICK ONE UP FOR MY PARENTS
Kylee Hickle (verified owner) –
I just tried this trimmer out on my backyard, where I’ve allowed the grass to grow to meadow height. The battery life lasted a solid half hour at least, and the trimmer was powerful enough to cut through meadow-height grasses of varying types all the way down to an inch from the ground, covering far more area in one shot than I was able to with my 18V Ryobi trimmer in several attempts. I would definitely recommend this product for its strength, quality, and length of use. Also, the product was easy to assemble.
Issac Tremblay (verified owner) –
First non gas trimmer it is just as powerful, quiet, and at least half the weight. Cut through everything and easy to control
Keshaun Steuber (verified owner) –
Great device a little heavy due for the battery. Have been using it for a couple of weeks, no complaints. I am a toro fan
Cristobal Boyer (verified owner) –
Real easy to put together and use. Very pleased with the ease of using. The battery is holding up well.
Thaddeus Auer (verified owner) –
I’m a 70 year old woman and I purchase the battery weed trimmer by Toro and I just love it lighter than I thought and very powerful I recommend it to everybody the price was good to