Introducing the Universal Router Plate with Reversible Fence Kit by POWERTEC. This convenient woodworking tool adds precision to your routing applications, while offering a flexible option that accommodates a wide assortment of standard routers. It can be used for template routing, edge routing, shaping and grooving – plus it works with inlays, straight and curved edges. Featuring a removable/reversible fence, this must-have combo adds increased functionally to your routing applications and permits superior edge routing with bits without bearing guides. It gives you a higher confidence of achieving consistent results for optimal workflow. ADDITIONAL FEATURES: – Made of durable, super thick 5/16 in. clear acrylic to give your work optimal visibility. – Optimized with tested pre-drilled holes to convert a large list of routers to the more standard 1-3/16 in. Porter Cable style guide bushings. – Fastener package includes assorted screw sizes to accommodate router template guide variations. – An ergonomic handle with a large base provides added stability. Accommodates to the following brands/series: Porter Cable (Series: 690 Series, 8529 Series)/Ryobi (R1631K)/Makita (RF1101)/Bosch (1617 fix base, 1618)/Hitachi (M8V, M-12VC, TR12)/Milwaukee (5615, 5616, 5619)/DeWALT (DW621, DW616 series, DW625, DW618)/Craftsman (315 275 000, 315 175 040, 315 175 050, 315 175 060, 315 175 070)/Elu (177)/Fein (FT 1800) and more.
- Includes: (1) universal router plate, (1) reversible fence, (2) fence knobs, (1) handle, (1) 5/16-18 in. flathead screw and (12) assorted machine screws
- Function: Enables you to convert your router to the more standard Porter Cable style guide bushings – delivering improved high precision results, while serving as a suitable replacement and quality upgrade to your existing router assembly
- Edge routing: featuring a large base and handle for stability, this kit comes with a removable/reversible fence that’s perfect for routing edges on both curved and straight edges – also perfect for cutting dados
- Clear results: the router base is 5/16 in. thick and manufactured with clear, high quality acrylic that provides exceptional visibility while you work and strength for long-term durability
- Versatile: router base plate possesses pre-drilled holes and comes with an assorted collection of universal fasteners (precision machine screws) in different sizes to accommodate most standard routers, including – Porter Cable, Makita, DeWalt and more (see full list in description)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov