Kurvenlinfix from Fisch is a curve template that allows you to cut individual models quickly, precisely and cleanly. It is suitable for circular arcs, segment arcs or basket arcs as well as rounding’s. It consists of a highly elastic type of plastic which is tough but flexible. To use, just draw the desired form on the work piece, screw the rail on the edge of the given line and cut the contour on the guiding ring with a router or spindle sander. It is simple, precise and fast. It also saves time and money because of the reusability.
- Easily move your biggest, heaviest, bulkiest machines
- Rugged, contractor-grade construction
- 1500 lbs. (680 kg) weight capacity — our heaviest duty mobile base
- Base adjusts from 20.75 in. x 23.75 in. to 28 in. x 33.5 in. (53 cm x 60 cm to 71 cm x 85 cm)
- Four 3 in. (7.6 cm) all-swivel, non-marring ball bearing wheels, and foot operated steel locking levers