Introducing the Universal Stop Kit for the T-Track System by POWERTEC. These tool-less stops are designed to provide you with a quick, precise and secure holding option for a wide assortment of woodworking applications. This kit includes t-track stops for each direction. You can utilize the short stops on one end of your workpiece to hold it fixture firmly in place, or the inline stops to secure and sandwich your stock for proper alignment no matter the angle. FEATURES: – Includes round, low profile knobs for optimal and secure tightening. They offer exceptional clearance that allow you to work with thin stock (as thin as ¾ in.), and/or can help reduce interference of tools when hand planing, belt sanding or scraping dried glue. – Made with extruded aluminum for high quality strength and long term durability. Also possesses a premium anodized silver finish for corrosion resistance. – The short stops (running parallel to the stop face) have sharp edges on both ends, while the edges have been removed for the inline stops (running perpendicular to the stop face). COMMONLY USED APPLICATIONS: CNC Machining, Lite Board Clamping, Hand Planing and Sanding, T-Track Jigs and Fixture Configurations T-TRACK SYSTEM CONTAINS: (2) Parallel Stop [1-5/8 in. x 1-1/2 in.], (2) Perpendicular Stops [1-5/8 in. x 1-1/2 in.] (4) Low Profile (Black) Round Thru Knobs [3/4 in. Dia x 7/16 in. H] (4) T-Bolts [5/16-18 in. x 3/4 in. L].
- Kit includes: (2) short stops, (2) inline stops, 4 low profile knobs, and 4 T-bolts
- Function: works in combination with our exclusive POWERTEC t-track system (along with custom built and other brands) – providing a quick, precise and secure holding solution for a wide assortment of t track table applications, light CNC machining and clamped board configurations
- Features: an easy-to-use operation, a low-profile design that eliminates interference and offers clearance for thin stock and tools, plus tongues to ensure stock remains firmly locked into place along the track
- Quality build: components are made with premium extruded aluminum and possess a silver anodized finish for optimal durability with corrosion resistant properties – manufactured with high precision measurements for a smooth, accurate fit
- Specs: both parallel and perpendicular stops measure 1-1/2 in. L x 1-5/8 in. W, and 5/16-18 t bolts, Knobs allow clearance for machining stock as thin as 3/4 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov