For nearly 85 years General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. The all-new Professional Face Frame Jig System from General Tools and Instruments allows you to create a professional production setup in just minutes for fast, precise fabrication and assembly of cabinet face frames and doors. With this system, wood frame and door components can be aligned, securely clamped, bored for pocket holes and screwed together in 1 operation.
- 1-20 in. L face frame jig HD T-track only; other necessary components sold separately
- Anodized extruded aluminum construction mounts to your base or workbench
- Increases the capacity of the professional face frame jig system X1 kit sold separately
- Works with professional face frame jig (not included)
- Includes one 20 in. L face frame jig HD T-track with mounting screws
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov