The Milwaukee M12 and M18 Cable Strippers provide the most consistent strips and best access. The Milwaukee 1/0 AWG – 750 MCM Al THHN/XHHW Bushings are individually engineered to deliver users safer and cleaner strips on all sizes specific to each cable. Every cable stripper bushing features industry-standard colors to indicate wire size. Additionally, the wire size, material and jacket type are clearly marked on each bushing for easier identification. These quick-change bushings are compatible with both Milwaukee M18 and M12 cable strippers, enabling users to perform faster stripping on either battery platform.
- Protects against knife injuries on the job
- Cleanly strips Al THHN/XHHW cable
- Jacket ejection slot allows for easy material removal and prevents jamming
- Optimized bushing design prevents nicks
- Wire size marked on each bushing for easy identification
- Vivid color coding for easiest selection
- Quick-change bushing system for faster stripping across sizes
- Compatible with the M12 and M18 cable strippers
- Replaceable cutting blade allows for easy in-field changes
- Includes: one 1/0 AWG Al THHN/XHHW bushing (49-16-B01A), 2/0 AWG Al THHN/XHHW bushing (49-16-B02A), 3/0 AWG Al THHN/XHHW bushing (49-16-B03A), 4/0 AWG Al THHN/XHHW bushing (49-16-B04A), 250 MCM Al THHN/XHHW bushing (49-16-B250), 300 MCM Al THHN/XHHW bushing (49-16-B300), 350 MCM Al THHN/XHHW bushing (49-16-B350), 400 MCM Al THHN/XHHW bushing (49-16-B400), 500 MCM Al THHN/XHHW bushing (49-16-B500), 600 MCM Al THHN/XHHW bushing (49-16-B600), 750 MCM Al THHN/XHHW bushing (49-16-B750), carrying case
Jack Vandervort (verified owner) –
This is a must have addition to the stripping tool. Make sure you match the bushing with the wire size or problems will arise. I recommend practicing on some scrap wire, it can be kinda finicky.