The Milwaukee 14 in. 80T Aluminum Cutting Metal Circular Saw Blades are specifically designed to exceed contractor’s expectations for blade life, cut quality and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications – without a lubricant. The metal cutting circular saw blades have hand-tensioned hardened alloy steel bodies. This extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. The blades have Carbide-Tipped Teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind to shear through metal delivering burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts.
- Engineered with cobalt infused tungsten carbide to extend cutting life
- Laser cut vibration dampening slots to minimize heat, sound and noise
- Ideal for dry metal cutting
- Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time
- Designed to provide clean cutting and a burr-free finish