The Milwaukee 12 in. 60T Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blades are specifically designed to exceed contractor’s expectations for blade life, cut quality and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications – without a lubricant. The metal cutting circular saw blades feature hand-tensioned hardened alloy steel bodies. This extends the user’s blade life and delivers them the highest quality cuts available. The blades feature Carbide-Tipped Teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind enabling users to shear through metal delivering you burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts.
- Engineered with cobalt infused tungsten carbide to extend cutting life
- Laser cut vibration dampening slots to minimize heat, sound and noise
- Ideal for dry metal cutting
- Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time
- Designed to provide clean cutting and a burr-free finish