The MILWAUKEE M12 FUEL 1/2 in. Ratchet is the first cordless tool that provides both the torque and compact size to replace pneumatic ratchets in the industry. This cordless ratchet has up to 60ft-lbs of max torque and 175rpm’s making it the ideal fastening solution for automotive mechanics, repair technicians and maintenance workers who demand maximum performance and convenient portability. The M12 battery powered ratchet has a low profile head and cordless design which allows users more access in tight spaces than competitive units. With the industry leading FUEL technology, a reinforced mechanism and investment cast steel yoke housing, this rechargeable ratchet can withstand daily jobsite wear and tear for years of reliable use. Milwaukee’s cordless ratchet has eliminated the constant maintenance of pneumatic ratchets and the nuisance of an air hose in the shop. The M12 FUEL Ratchet delivers the maximum portability and productivity for the professional user.
- Pneumatic ratchet performance with up to 60 ft. – lbs. max torque
- Low profile head design allows users for more access in tight spaces
- Delivers 175 RPM for increased productivity
- Industry leading FUEL technology, a reinforced mechanism and investment cast steel yoke housing housing provides greater durability for the professional user
- Providing the first brushless ratchet in the industry, the POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 2x longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Variable speed metal trigger provides ultimate control of the tool
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- LED light illuminates the work area while the on-board fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- Ergonomic and compact solution at 12.5 in. and 3.1 lbs. with battery (battery not included)
- Part of the M12 system, featuring over 100+ tools
- 2558-20 M12 FUEL 1/2 in. ratchet (bare tool)
Forrest Hauck (verified owner) –
I am using this in a industrial maintenance mechanic environment. So far everything is great about it, good break away,good tightening torque,well sized.
Lauretta Erdman (verified owner) –
Used to loosen some 1/2″ bolts, performed effortlessly. I really like the slow down feature after breaking nuts loose. I don’t always want to spin off quickly. It did take me using it a few times to adjust to its size and balance. My initial reaction was to use it like my M12 ratchets, it requires a bit different technique, but not a big deal.
Aubree Padberg (verified owner) –
GOOD PRODUCT. GOOD PRICE. I AM HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE.
Carley Beahan (verified owner) –
is sweet…should’ve bought it long before I did
Lorenz Carter (verified owner) –
Nice tool. Hope I get a lot of use out of it.
Anabel Reichert (verified owner) –
I love all of my Milwaukee tools.
Ervin Heathcote (verified owner) –
Great product with long battery life
Kyler O’Reilly (verified owner) –
Tool came as described and works well
Tristin Boyle (verified owner) –
Great torque. Excellent for working in close proximity to painted surfaces like under motorcycle fairings near the tank where a regular ratchet would require many small movements and risk damaging the paint. Highly recommended.
Lexie Oberbrunner (verified owner) –
I use this cordless ratchet to work on heavy equipment (dozers, excavators etc.).Plenty of power to break bolts loose and tighen them securely as long as they aren’t severely corroded. It has the same power as a medium duty 3/8 air ratchet.
Abdullah Bogisich (verified owner) –
Great gift, my son really liked it.
Colleen Torp (verified owner) –
great for working in tight spaces. not overly powerful but still very useful .
Rafael Bruen (verified owner) –
I work on semi trucks and trailers.this tool has been a game changer for me.i would recommend this tool to everyone..
Loma Mills (verified owner) –
Ramon Oberbrunner (verified owner) –
Was a great tool comes in handy i love Milwaukee the battery life is top of the line
Amparo Kulas (verified owner) –
Great tool to use,no problem .
Kadin Swift (verified owner) –
Great tool, use it everyday and is a definite time saver.
Norwood Mills (verified owner) –
This tool is a great purchase for me,it is a fine product.
Elena Hartmann (verified owner) –
What a great addition to the tool box. Helps save time and has lots of power.Really impressed with the torque availability. Great tool
Jaylen Jacobi (verified owner) –
Keep a few trucks in the driveway and there is always something to tinker with.My hands are often swollen and sore, (too many miles) and it’s difficult to hold a ratchet to do anything (change water pump, remove seats, remove hood, etc). With little grip, the tools fall out of my hand. Talk about frustrating. Takes forever to repair something simple. This M12 ratchet is amazing. Not only can I easily get bolts out, it is so fast.