Mayhew 67003 5-Piece Brass Drift Punch Set contains a 1/4 in. drift punch, 3/8- drift punch, 1/2 in. drift punch, 5/8 drift punch, 3/4 in. drift punch. These knurled handles tools are great for when you need a tool that won’t mar or spark. Mayhew has a full line of brass tools to meet anyone’s needs.
- Drift punches are used for aligning hardened steel or aluminum
- Non-marring/non-sparking, will not damage harder steel materials
- Comes in an anti-slip pouch with hook and loop fastening system with individual slots for convenient storage
- Knurled handle for a more secure grip
- Use the tools of the pros Mayhew
- Great drift punch set
- Popular uses: aligning steel, car repairs, gun smiting/ repairing, oil, gas, chemical and mining applications
Alek Dare (verified owner) –
Good quality tool
Emory Hermiston (verified owner) –
I have not used them yet, but they arrived in excellent condition and look like they will do the job.
Jared Schimmel (verified owner) –
Everything I expected.
Taylor Feil (verified owner) –
Great set of drift punches. Quality knurl finish in the right areas on the punch. Good size diversity for a five piece punch set. Definitely recommend this set.
Shanna Zieme (verified owner) –
Good quality, every toolbox should have a set.
Victor Hill (verified owner) –
Works great. Good quality