Discover the advantages of guided cutting with the Adaptive Cutting System Saw + Guide Track Kit. This kit includes the Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw and the 62″ Guide Track to provide everything needed to make straight, accurate, smooth, and splinter-free cuts in plywood, other sheet goods, and in solid-wood boards. Cutting capacity up to 50″. This kit makes precision cutting as easy as laying the 62″ Guide Track where you want to cut, and then guiding the saw along. The Plunge Saw is incredibly versatile, with bevel cutting capability from -1° to 47°, and 2 1/8″ maximum cutting-depth from the included 48-tooth, carbide-tipped blade. With a 12-amp motor the Plunge Saw delivers cutting power, plus control from variable-speed and an electronic blade brake. An included dust port and bag collect chips to minimize cutting mess and provides the ability to connect to a vacuum hose. The Plunge Saw is specifically designed to work with the 62″ Guide Track. Two-year saw warranty. The ACS 62″ Guide Track is precision made from aluminum, and features an anti-chip strip that prevents splintering, while anti-slip strips hold the track in place without clamps. Glide strips guide the saw smoothly along the track. The track features a zero-offset design that aligns the edge of the track exactly with the cutline to ensure accurate positioning. A cord manager helps guide the saw cord while cutting, as well as a dust-collection hose if the saw is connected to a shop vacuum.
- Plunge-cutting saw and aluminum guide track making straight, smooth, splinter-free cuts up to 50″ long in solid wood and sheet goods
- Plunge-cutting circular saw with powerful 12-amp, 120-volt variable-speed motor with load compensation, fully-shrouded , retracting blade, riving knife, electronic blade brake, and anti-kickback control
- 2 1/8″ maximum cut at 90° and 1 1/2″ at 45°, -1° to 47° bevel capacity
- 62″ aluminum guide track cuts precisely alone or on the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table
- Zero-offset design aligns track edge with exact cut location, while anti-chip strip provides splinter-free cutting
- Durable construction provides years of dependable use
- The saw’s blade-left design is optimized for right-handed users, and provides superior cutting visibility and control.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov