Introducing the 24 in. Aluminum T-track by POWERTEC. This heavy-duty T-Track is designed to work with an assortment of general purpose fixture and jig applications. In addition to a multitude of unique enhancements, it features an extruded anodized aluminum construction, delivering a solid and durable design. An extruded line, in the bottom of the track, provides for easy and precise alignment when mounting. Unlike other brands, it is delivered to you unblemished, with a smooth and straight profile and without the structural flaws that may affect your project goals. Whether you are utilizing metal or woodworking machines, this T-Track gives you consistently reliable and highly accurate results. PLEASE NOTE: This T-Track is exclusively designed to capture ONLY the following type & size bolts: Any Standard 3/8 in. Hex Bolt or POWERTEC 1/4 in.-20 T-Bolt/POWERTEC 5/16 in.-18 T-Bolt UNLIMITED APPLICATIONS: Jigs/Fences/Fixtures/Drill Presses/Work Benches/Router Tables/Sliding platforms and more. PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Finish: Anodized Aluminum (Silver)/T-Slot Mounting Dimensions: 57/64 in. (.885 in.) wide x 19/32 in. (.591 in.) deep/Wall Thickness: 5/32 in./3/16 in. Mounting Holes: 5/Countersink Holes: 2 in. from the ends and every 5 in. apart/Countersink Hole: #8 flathead screw (not included).
- Includes: (1) aluminum t-track 24 in. L
- Fittings: accepts specialized t-slot track mounting for 1/4 in. and 5/16 in. t-bolts or standard 3/8 in. hex-bolts
- Dimensions: 57/64 in. (.885 in.) width x 19/32 in. (.591 in.) depth x 48 in. L, countersunk holes drilled every 5 in. apart for #8 flathead screws (not included)
- Mounting/versatile: 5 of 3/16 in. holes, 2 in. from each end and then 5 in. apart : countersunk for #8 flathead screws (not included), perfect addition to any workbench machine and great for positioning jigs, stops and hold down clamps (#71439) on table saws
- Design: 2 ft. track features pre-drilled mounting holes along the base for easy installation and is constructed out of extruded anodized aluminum for optimal performance, durability and t-track efficiency, an extruded line, in the bottom of the track, provides for easy and precise alignment when mounting
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov