Internal flanges provide solid, twist resistant shaft anchor. Patented Tip-Ident quickly identifies nut driver and size. Handle end is also color coded for easy identification. Cushion Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort. Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications. Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance. Full hollow shaft facilitates work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications. 1/2 in. Hex Size.
- 3 in. L hollow shank helps provide a lightweight tool weighing 1/4 lb.
- Hex drive type to help provide ideal driving
- Magnetic tip for easy driving of nuts (not included)
- 1/2 in. drive size for the ideal fit
- 4-5/16 in. long black handle made of plastic for durability
- Full hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- Cushion-grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov