Cooks from those just starting out in the kitchen to those who’ve been making meals for years will appreciate the size, style, and versatility of the sturdy, iconic Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 6-Quart Jumbo Chef Pan. This Classic Series chef pan features the timeless, long-lasting stainless steel construction and polished exteriors that have made Farberware famous for more than a century. The 6-quart capacity has room for plenty of diced potatoes for weekend hash, or lots of juicy sauce from a chicken braise. Or a whole heck of a lot of scrambled eggs for a holiday brunch! The sturdiness of steel ensures that this pan will last, and the brushed interior cleans easily. A large-capacity covered sauté-style pan in the kitchen is the ideal cookware piece for everything from big-batch veggie stir frys to smothered pork chops and one-dish dinners. Farberware has been trusted for over 100 years, and this chef pan continues that tradition for a new generation. The sturdiness of steel ensures that this pan will last, and the brushed interior cleans easily. A full cap base makes it suitable for all stovetops, including induction. Best of all, the pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, and the iconic Farberware handles are oven safe to 350°F. Turn again and again to timeless cookware durability and classic kitchen style, with the Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel 6-Quart Jumbo Chef Pan.
- CLASSIC CONSTRUCTION: Durable, heavy-duty stainless steel chef pan is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch
- RAPID HEATING: Chef pan with full cap base features a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel for rapid, even heating
- STOVE TO OVEN SERVICE: Large saute pan is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, the comfortable handle with iconic styling provides a confident grasp
- INDUCTION PAN: Chef pan is suitable for all stovetops, including induction
- EASY CLEANING PERFORMANCE: This dishwasher-safe chef pan combines technology with the styling and quality that Farberware(r) has delivered for decades
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
Lynn Gislason (verified owner) –
My order was delivered in a timely way. The pan is very nice looking, high quality, much deeper than expected but no matter what I cook in it, the food always sticks ti the bottom. Even deep frying chicken
Wyatt Pfannerstill (verified owner) –
I love this sauce pan and I use it to cook/fry eggs and sauté spaghetti sauce! Great to use for most anything; great quality for the price
Edmund Jakubowski (verified owner) –
Nice sturdy skillet. First time using it, it’s a great size, it didn’t leave stove burns after use. Great investment and definitely worth the money.