A transfer punch set is a punch set in an index with a specific outer diameter that is non-tapered and extends the entire length of the punch, except for the tip. It is used to tightly fit the tolerances of an existing hole and when struck precisely transfers the center of that hole to another surface. Made of carbon steel.
- Eliminate guesswork – takes the guesswork out of transferring threaded, drilled or reamed machining, drilling operations
- Industrial quality – each punch is made high quality heat-treated alloy steel with black oxide finish for durability and rust resistance
- Ideal tool – precision point transfer punches, suitable for toolmakers and machinists
- Handy to have – wide set of transfer punches from 3/32 in. to 1/2 in. x 1/64 in., includes 17/32 in. transfer punch
- Holder included – drilling punch set includes easy-to-see index stand to keep tools stacked and ready to pull
- Material: carbon steel
- Quantity: 28
There are no reviews yet.