Crescent Wiss has taken the Aviation Snip to the next level with the advanced MetalMaster Aviation Snips. The precision-cast molybdenum blades have CNC-ground serrations which allow for more uniform serrations that provide a cleaner cut every time. They feature extended pivot bolt life due to the superior free-float design. The spring-action design allows for fast, effortless feed. The all-new latch design provides ergonomic single-handed operation for left or right handed users. New extended non-slip handle grips give users better control while cutting. The new generation of Crescent Wiss MetalMaster will cut over 8 miles of steel and feature up to 10 times longer cut life than traditional Aviation Snips. They are available in left/straight cut, right/straight cut and straight cut.
- Cuts right from tight curves to straight with green handles for quick identification
- Precision cast molybdenum blades with CNC-ground edges and serrations for cutting low carbon, cold-rolled 18-Gauge steel
- Blade serrations spread cutting force across jaws improving cut quality and tool life
- Superior design prevents tears at end of cuts by controlling blade bypass and minimizes folding and burrs
- Ergonomic, single-handed latch operation for left or right handed use
- Free float design on the pivot bolt provides longer life
- Spring-action for fast, effortless feed
- Handles have built-in stops providing consistent operation and blade opening
- Ergonomic, single material non-slip handle grips provide excellent control and easy cleaning with built-in hang hole for convenient storage
Birdie Schuster (verified owner) –
This tool is easy to use and snips very easily you have to focus on cutting a straight line but all in all is a tool I would recommend every house should have
Kane Sipes (verified owner) –
They got the job done
Candida Wunsch (verified owner) –
I am firm believer that Wiss Snips are the best
Reese Tremblay (verified owner) –
Bought to cut a pattern out of an aluminum sheet. These shears/snips worked perfectly!
Maverick Collier (verified owner) –
Cut through what I needed it to do like butter. This was the second pair I purchased. Would recommend Wiss snips.
Maxine Bernier (verified owner) –
Like the fact that it has a lock to keep them closed.
Demond Corwin (verified owner) –
Best tools on the market.
Kayley Ritchie (verified owner) –
cuts hardware cloth like hot knife going through butter
Bettye Kutch (verified owner) –
Superb..easy to use.
Luella Becker (verified owner) –
Excellent pliers for cutting tin and anything similar.
Eleazar Olson (verified owner) –
Good all around snip for small jobs like duct work
Polly Graham (verified owner) –
I bought these to cut some lighter weight chain and they worked very well. I don’t have a lot of hand strength, but these were easy for me to cut the chain.
Dashawn Kirlin (verified owner) –
Weiss is the best snips on the market! Hands down
Christelle Muller (verified owner) –
Solid quality for less price!
Kamille Kertzmann (verified owner) –
Tierra Dicki (verified owner) –
Have not used it yet. I had one in the past. It works really good
Art Stamm (verified owner) –
Very sharp and good quality!
Joanne D’Amore (verified owner) –
I have used these snips for about to years and I have used many others. However I find this pair to be durable and very dependable. unlike other snips that dull or chip these last very long.
Ethyl Haley (verified owner) –
Wiss metal snips are tried and true. I’ve used this brand for over 30 years and I wouldn’t use any other brand.
Melany Kuhic (verified owner) –
they work just fine for out employees