OptiCore smooth Christmas light bulbs re-create the rich color and warm beauty of incandescent vintage Christmas lights, but with all the advantages of LED. The opaque lens is 115% thicker than ordinary bulbs and made of polycarbonate, up to 200 times stronger than glass. This makes OptiCore bulbs virtually unbreakable. The SMD LED diode inside the bulb saturates the lens evenly with vibrant light, giving these bulbs that old-fashioned glow from any viewing angle. And with an average lifespan of 60,000-hours, these are bulbs that will last for years. Get the energy efficiency and durability of LED with all the richness and color of old-fashioned Christmas lights in these OptiCore LED smooth/opaque Christmas light bulbs.
- Box of 25 C7 red smooth/opaque OptiCore LED Christmas light bulbs, E12 (candelabra) base; fits any standard C7/E12 sized stringer socket
- Smooth, opaque lens re-creates the look of vintage incandescent Christmas lights, but with all the advantages of LED
- Polycarbonate lenses are virtually unbreakable, up to 200 times stronger than glass
- Dimmable: the SMD LED diode is dimmable yet produces brilliant light that saturates the lens evenly for outstanding color
- Nickel plated base resists corrosion for longer life
- Average bulb life: 60,000-hours
- Only 0.84-Watt per bulb
- LED bulbs are energy efficient and always remain cool to the touch
- Steady light display (not twinkle)
- Rated for indoor or outdoor use
Kiera Weissnat (verified owner) –
I would like it better if it would had all Nine colors, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Warm White and Cool White. I would like see a pack with all nine colors, in the opaque variety.
Lilian Jacobs (verified owner) –
these bulbs were exactly what I wanted, they should have had a lower price though
Kacey Hermann (verified owner) –
these bulb were exactly what I wanted, they should have had a lower price though.
Pierre Waelchi (verified owner) –
Origianl C7 bulbs have a certain vintage magic that is hard to replicate. These are perfect. I hate the LED bulbs that are faceted like cut glass and aren’t smooth. These dont look “LED”. They arent scary bright like most LED bulbs. I did think the price was high but these are the only way to go to acheive a vintage look without the worry burning your house down.
Kale Eichmann (verified owner) –
I have been looking for a _good_ LED replacement for C7 Christmas/holiday bulbs for a long time and, until I tried these, have always been disappointed. Other C7 LEDs that I’ve tried either flickered unpleasantly, gave off light with an unpleasant color, or were too dim compared to a traditional incandescent C7.These bulbs, while not cheap, do not give any noticeable flicker, have great color, and are every bit as bright as an incandescent C7 on a side-to-side test. I highly recommend them.