The Tradesman round channel vise is designed to handle the most demanding clamping applications. Unlike most vises that have a fixed center nut the Tradesman round channel vise nut is anchored at the rear which provides straight line pull and even pressure resulting in greater durability. The round channel design also allows for a completely enclosed spindle and nut assembly keeping debris out and lubrication in for a lifetime of smooth operation. For ultimate versatility, the Tradesman vise is equipped with main jaws, pipe jaws and a machined anvil work surface.
- Enclosed design keeps lubrication in and contaminants out for a lifetime of smooth operation
- Redesigned spindle assembly improves overall product life and durability
- Precision slide bar eliminates movement in the front jaw regardless of opened distance
- Machined steel serrated jaws with phosphate coating provide increased durability and an extended life of use
- Reversible jaw inserts are serrated on one side for extra grip and smooth on the other to prevent marring on softer surfaces
- 60,000 psi ductile iron body, jaw and base is virtually indestructible with 2X the strength of grey cast iron
- Longer spindle nut ensures smooth movement and a stronger straight-line pull
- Large anvil designed to take a beating while forming and shaping materials
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Hanna Gleichner (verified owner) –
Great vise, extra heavy duty.
Christiana Brakus (verified owner) –
has met all expectations ,Exelent!
Eldridge Baumbach (verified owner) –
This vise seems to be fairly well-made, but the description on the Home Depot website explicitly said that the vise is made in the USA. When I received it, the package clearly said that this vise is made in Taiwan to Wilton’s specifications.
Marta Walsh (verified owner) –
Do knot like having the vice come from tiawan, its a shame greed has to play into it.