Remember when you could saw through anything. Take on ferrous and non-ferrous metals alike with the WEN 15-Amp Heavy-Duty Premium Chop Saw. Take on steel plates up to 0.5 in. thick, rectangular tubes up to 3.75 by 7.25 in. size (3.125 in. to 4.375 in. at 45°), and round tubes up to 5.125 in. in size (4.125 in. at 45°). The powerful 15 Amp motor rotates the included 66-tooth carbide-tipped professional mild steel blade up to 1450 times per minute (saw blade model BL1466). The onboard workpiece vise pivots up to 45° for mitered cuts. The hold-down chain keeps the saw in the downward position for easy transportation and storage between uses. And because it’s a WEN product, your chop saw comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Easily take on ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, plastics, woods, and more
- Features a rectangular cutting capacity of 3.75 in. x 7.25 in., a round tube cutting capacity of 5.125 in., and a steel plate cutting capacity up to 0.5 in. thick
- Powerful 15 Amp motor rotates the blade at up to 1450 RPM
- 66-tooth carbide-tipped professional mild steel blade pre-installed on the saw (model BL1466)
- Includes a 45° adjustable fence, a hold-down chain, and a steel plate base
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov