Remember when you had a smooth and powerful cut? The WEN 7-1/4 in. 60-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Professional Saw Blade provides reliable and accurate performance, maintaining its straight shape and sharp edges for longer than the competition. The machine-cut carbide-tipped teeth slice through workpieces, making easy work out of even the hardest of woods. The 5/8 in. arbor (15.875 mm) allows for compatibility with the majority of 7-1/4 in. miter saws and circular saws on the market. This lightweight, ultra-thin blade provides maximum efficiency during operation, leaving behind a kerf a mere 1/16 of an in. W (1.6 mm). Abrasion-resistant non-stick PTFE cool-coating maximizes performance and lifespan by keeping your blade cool. Alternate top bevel tooth design provide alternating teeth angles that score the surface of the wood prior to cutting. This provides a clean, splinter-free finish designed specifically for crosscutting applications. It’s time to get reliable and powerful performance with a WEN Saw Blade. Remember when you had a blade that lasted? Remember WEN.
- Features a 7.25 in. Dia (185 mm), a 5/8 in. arbor (15.875 mm), and a 7000 RPM speed rating
- Non-abrasive heat-resistant PTFE cool-cut coating prevents workpiece burns for a higher-quality cut
- Ultra-thin 1/16 in. kerf (1.6 mm) provides clean and efficient cuts
- Designed with 60 wear-resistant carbide-tipped ATB teeth
- Compatible with the majority of 7-1/4 in. miter saws, chop saws, and circular saws