Remember when your bench had a vise on it? Keep your workpieces secure with the WEN 6-Inch Bench Vise. Our crosscut non-slip 6-inch jaws open up to a spacious 6-5/8 inches, keeping your workpieces perfectly still for sawing, drilling, polishing, grinding, or whatever else you need to get done. Made from heavy duty powder-coated 36,000 PSI cast iron, the WEN Bench Vise grips tightly onto your workpieces, providing over 3700 pounds of clamping force. The swiveling base pivots over 125 degrees to meet the needs of any project, with three 12 mm mounting holes to attach to the table of your choice. Onboard 4.3 by 3.6-inch anvil provides metalworkers an aid for forging tools. And because its a WEN product, your bench vise comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
- 6-inch by 3/4-inch crosscut jaws open up to 6-3/8 inches wide
- Swiveling base pivots over 125 degrees
- Constructed from heavy duty 36,000 PSI cast iron
- Over 3700 pounds of clamping force tightly secure your workpiece
- Features an onboard 4.3 by 3.6-inch anvil
- Sturdy design weighs in at 35.6 lbs.
- Backed by a 2-year warranty