Remember when you could drill with maximum accuracy. Power through metal, wood, plastics, and more with the WEN 8 in. 5-Speed Drill Press. Don’t let our compact design fool you. Between the 5 operating speeds, the 2 in. spindle travel, and the sturdy cast iron construction, you’ll have way more precision than a standard handheld drill. Our 2.3 Amp induction motor features ball bearings for smooth balanced performance even at high speed. Manually set your speed to either 750, 1100, 1500, 2100, or 3200 RPM by adjusting the belt position on the 2 spindles. The easy-to-read, locking depth stop allows for accurate and repeatable drilling operations. The keyed chuck with JT33 spindle taper accepts bits ranging from 1/20 to 1/2 in. Dia (1.5 mm to 13 mm). The table bevels 45° left and right for angled drilling. The base is designed with holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. Clamps and vises are easily mounted to the slotted table, making work-holding safe and effective. And because its a WEN product, your drill press comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a helpful customer phone line. Remember when you could drill holes in almost anything. Remember WEN.
- Features a 2.3A induction motor, an 8 in. swing, and a 2 in. spindle travel
- Includes a 1/2 in. keyed chuck and onboard key storage
- Operates at 5 different speeds: 750, 1100, 1500, 2100, or 3200 RPM
- Sturdy cast iron head, table, and base for precise drilling operation
- 6.5 by 6.5 in. H adjustable worktable bevels up to 45° in each direction
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov