Fresh cut Fraser Fir, from the Blue Ridge region of the country. The small family farm still makes most-pieces by hand. Combine wreaths, garlands and centerpieces to decorate your home or office for this special magical time of-year. Natural, beautiful and timeless. Fraser Fir makes for the perfect evergreen to use for holiday decorating. Its needles are dark green with a silvery undertone. Fragrant and long-lasting indoors or out. Garland may be cut into various lengths with a pair of sharp pruners and ends tied off with floral wire or zip ties to prevent from unraveling.
- Blue ridge mountain’s elevation, coupled with its fertile soil and temperatures provides premium evergreens which are fragrant and long-lasting throughout the holiday season
- Appalachian grown Fraser fir has long been considered the Cadillac of holiday evergreens, enhance with lights, bows and ornaments to suit your decor and to make them even more festive
- Combine wreaths, garlands and centerpieces to decorate your home or office for this special magical time of-year
- Decorate with freshly harvested greenery
- Festive holiday gift
- Due to the natural nature of our fresh cut holiday greens, dimensions are approximate and may vary