Fresh cut Fraser Fir, from the Blue Ridge region of the country. The small family farm still makes most pieces by hand. Combine wreaths, garlands and centerpieces to decorate your home or office for this special magical time of year. Natural, beautiful and timeless. A classic holiday basket centerpiece hand-crafted using the finest selection of Pacific Northwest evergreens. Our High Mountain Blue Noble, harvested from the slopes of Mount St. Helens, mixes with Incense Cedar, Juniper and pinecones and is finished with a classic red bow to welcome the season. Basket measures approximately 7 in. W x 5 in. D x 11 in. H.
- Blue Ridge mountain’s elevation, coupled with its fertile soil and temperatures provides premium evergreens which are fragrant and long-lasting throughout the holiday season
- Appalachian grown evergreens have long been considered the Cladillac of holiday evergreens Enhance with lights, bows and ornaments to suit your décor and to make them even more festive
- Combine wreaths, garlands and centerpieces to decorate your home or office for this special magical time of year
- Decorate with freshly harvested greenery
- Festive holiday gift
- Due to the natural nature of our fresh cut holiday greens, dimensions are approximate and may vary