URREA striking tools (Hammers and Mallets) are used for direct striking. In conjunction, they are particularly useful in industry (machinery, assembly lines, maintenance) and automotive service (engines, bodywork, tires). Aside from traditional fitter’s or ball hammers, some striking tools are specifically designed to avoid distorting, marking, or damaging the parts subject to striking. Hammer heads are manufactured from various materials such as high quality brass, plastic injection, high impact rubber, high strength micro-alloyed steel; hot forged, machined with high precision and heat treated to provide the best combination of hardness and resistance to blows.
- Wood handle with compact structure providing high impact resistance
- Translucent acetate plastic caps that prevent hammer rebound
- Hammers with fixed plastic caps are used to strike materials that are soft and do not require much force
- Resistant faces prevent hammer from boucing
- Urrea warrants its product to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Any Urrea product which has not been altered, misused, or abuse, and fails during its normal useful life, will be replaced or repaired at no charge