The Triton TWSS10 benchtop Wetstone Sharpener is fitted with a pre-dressed, high-grade, grindstone and leather honing wheel. The slow-speed Wetstone sharpener produces a polished, razor-sharp edge on cutting and shaping tools. Used in conjunction with the supplied honing compound the leather honing wheel delivers a finely polished finish, ideal for hand tools, knives, plane irons/blades, chisels and other wood-carving tools. Using the support arm, angle guide and jig, it is easy to shape and sharpen a blade precisely to the angle required.
- Ideal for hand tools, knives, plane irons/blades, chisels and other wood-carving tools
- Rubber feet keep the machine steady and minimize vibration for a perfect finish
- 120-watt induction motor provides long-lasting, smooth performance
- High-grade grindstone can be easily re-dressed with the provided stone grader
- Edges won’t overheat or lose their sharpness due to the water-cooled, slow-speed of the grindstone