With a 90-tooth gear that produces a working swing arc of just 4°, the TEKTON 1/4 in. Drive x 6 in. Flex Quick-Release Ratchet doesn’t need much room to operate. Its 180°flex head snaps to nine detent positions to work around obstructions. Smaller than low profile, the head is reduced in size in every dimension height, width, and length. Its polished exterior has a chrome plated finish that’s corrosion-resistant and easy to wipe clean.
- 90-tooth gear produces a working swing arc of just 4°
- 180° 9-position flex head lets you approach your work from any angle
- Ultra-compact head is smaller than low profile it’s reduced in height, width, and length
- Quick-release drive tang locks securely on to sockets so they won’t accidentally fall off
- Biased drive direction switch ensures the ratchet gear is engaged at all times, preventing slips or free-wheeling
- Sleek and simple handle design offers comfort and control in a variety of hand positions
- Fully polished exterior has a chrome plated finish that’s corrosion-resistant and easy to wipe clean