With a 90-tooth gear that produces a working swing arc of just 4 degrees, the Tekton 3/8 Inch Drive x 4-1/2 Inch Ratchet doesn’t need much room to operate. Combined with an ultra-compact head and stubby-length handle, it can get the job done in tight spaces where most other ratchets simply can’t fit. Its polished exterior has a chrome plated finish that’s corrosion-resistant and easy to wipe clean.
- Short, stubby-length handle fits in tight, narrow spaces
- 90-tooth gear produces a working swing arc of just 4 degrees
- Ultra-compact head is smaller than “low profile”—it’s reduced in height, width, and length
- Classic pull-release drive tang retains sockets with a spring-actuated detent ball
- Biased drive direction switch ensures the ratchet gear is engaged at all times, preventing slips or free-wheeling
- Sleek and simple handle design offers comfort and control in a variety of hand positions
- Fully polished exterior has a chrome plated finish that’s corrosion-resistant and easy to wipe clean