The universal joint socket combines a shallow 6-point socket and compact universal joint for a tool that’s even smaller than a typical socket and universal joint used together. The condensed size and flexibility of the u-joint socket allows you to reach around obstructions and access extremely tight, limited spaces when other tools can’t fit. The 6-point socket opening is ideal for working with hex-shaped fasteners. It’s designed to grip the sides and not the corners of the fastener heads, which prevents round-off. Large, die-stamped markings are permanently impressed into the material and optimized for readability. The polished chrome-plated finish is easy to clean and prevents rust.
- Combines a shallow 6-point socket and compact universal joint fits into extremely limited spaces when other tools can’t fit
- Socket geometry is designed to apply force to flat sides of fasteners and not the corners, preventing round-off
- Extra-large die-stamped size markings are easy to read and cant wear off
- Polished, chrome-plated finish easily wipes clean and is highly resistant to corrosion
- 4 detent grooves provide a secure connection with the drive tool
- Beveled inner rim of the socket opening helps guide it smoothly onto fasteners
- Twist-to-lock socket rail organizes and securely holds socket in place both for in your toolbox and on the go
- 7-piece 1/4 in. drive 6-point u-joint sockets: 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 11/32 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in.
- Includes socket rail
There are no reviews yet.