270° Swivel Head: Pivoting through a continuous 270° sweep, the round swivel head lets you approach your work from any angle. 72-Tooth Gear equal 5° Swing Arc: The 72-tooth ratcheting system offers a concise 5° swing arc that works in tight spaces. Single pawl maintains 15 teeth in contact with the gear at all times, ensuring it will never slip or skip under stress. Lock-On Quick Release Drive: The drive tang engages and retains sockets with a detent ball backed by a locking pin. Once it’s engaged, the socket is securely locked on it won’t accidentally fall off or be pulled off by sticking on a fastener. Pressing the release button drops the detent ball out of the way so sockets can effortlessly slide on to or simply fall off, the drive tang, even making a 1-handed socket change possible. Comfortable, Nonslip Handle: 2-material molded handle has soft grips for nonslip control, even with greasy hands.
- 270° swivel head lets you approach your work from any angle
- 72-tooth gear produces a working swing arc of just 5°
- Quick-release drive tang locks securely on to sockets so they won’t accidentally fall off
- Comfortable molded handle with soft, nonslip grip
- 3-piece swivel head ratchets: 1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in. drive
- Always guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user