For a ratchet that will not freeze your hand in cold weather and will not scratch fine finishes, choose the TEKTON 1/2 in. Drive Composite Ratchet. At its core is a tough chrome vanadium steel handle and head, hardened and strengthened through a precise heat treating process. The high-impact poly shell is softer than metal parts so it is safe to use near chrome, aluminum and painted surfaces. Great in tight spaces, the 72-tooth oval head ratchet needs only a 5-degree swing arc. Large dual pawls grip without slipping, delivering more torque. Drive direction is easily changed with the thumb-operated reverse switch. Sockets lock onto the quick-release drive tang so you do not have to worry about dropping them. The offset handle provides extra finger clearance, preventing scraped knuckles. The ratchet meets or exceeds ANSI performance and dimensional standards.
- 72-tooth oval head ratchet needs only 5° swing arc
- Lock-on, quick-release drive tang prevents dropped sockets
- Forged and heat treated chrome vanadium steel handle and head
- High-impact poly shell stays comfortable in cold temperatures and prevents scratching of finished parts
- Offset handle gives fingers extra clearance
- Soft and comfortable nonslip rubber grip
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us