The Sunex 2504 ½ in. Drive Impact Extension Set comes in SAE sizes 3 in., 5 in., 10 in., and 15 in. Each extension has been forged from high grade Cr-Mo steel, designed with wobble drive, made with a steel ball retainer, and marked by both laser etching and roll stamping to ensure permanent identification. All of this ensures our extensions’ professional-level performance–conveniently in a storage tray. Meets ANSI Standards.
- Cr-Mo steel sockets provide the strength and flexibility to handle high torque impact tools
- Radius corner design reduces wear and increases torque on fasteners by placing the force on fastener walls rather than fastener corners
- Wobble drive design provides 15-degree offset in all directions
- Steel ball retainer designed on male end
- Laser etched and roll stamped markings ensure permanent socket identification
- Comes in a convenient storage tray
- All Sunex sockets meet ANSI Standards, ensuring peak performance and durability
- Lifetime Warranty with SUNEXpress
Leanna Rath (verified owner) –
Yes fine priduct just what i expected.
Piper Lockman (verified owner) –
Used with a 3/4″ Impact wrench and adaptor where a ½” impact would not take the nut off. Used the wobble part and everything work great
Breanne VonRueden (verified owner) –
No complaints after using once. I’m glad I got the wobble drive instead of the standard (straight) drive. The wobble feature came in handy the first time I used them. Plus the wobble set is cheaper than the standard set – I don’t understand why, but it is.