No tool collection is complete without the STEELMAN PRO 78460 Slotted, Phillips, and Torx Screwdriver Set. Each screwdriver in this 16-piece set of the most commonly used sizes features a durable and long-lasting chrome-vanadium steel shaft that has a high polish finish. The tips are coated in a protective black oxide which adds increased grip in fasteners and won’t chip or flake off like plated tips. The padded handles provide a comfortable grip, allowing for a longer work time. When encountering particularly stubborn fasteners, the larger sizes in this set feature a hex shaped section on the shaft next to the handle that allow you to use an end or crescent wrench for added torque. This set includes: 6 slotted screwdrivers in sizes 3/8 in. x 8 in., 5/16 in. x 6 in., 1/4 in. x 4 in., 3/16 in. x 3 in., 1/8 in. x 2-1/2 in. and stubby sized 1/4 in. x 1-1/2 in.; 6 Phillips screwdrivers in sizes PH2 x 6 in., PH2 x 4 in., PH3 x 8 in., PH1 x 3 in., PH0 x 2-1/2 in. and stubby sized PH2 x 1-1/2 in., 4 Torx screwdrivers in sizes T10 x 3 in., T15 x 3 in., T20 x 6 in. and T25 x 6 in.
- 16-piece set – features 16 of the most commonly used slotted, Philips, and torn screwdrivers with a variety of lengths
- Durable steel shaft – durable chrome vanadium steel shafts with polished finish to resist corrosion
- 6 slotted sizes – set includes 6 slotted screwdrivers: 3/8 in. x 8 in., 5/16 in. x 6 in., 1/4 in. x 4 in., 3/16 in. x 3 in., 1/8 in. x 2-1/2 in. and a stubby 1/4 in. x 1-1/2 in.
- 6 Philips sizes – set includes 6 Philips screwdrivers: a 6, 4 and stubby 1-1/2 in. ph2, an 8 in. ph3, 3 in. ph1, and a 2-1/2 in. ph 0
- 4 Torx sizes – set features 4 Torx screwdrivers: 3 in. T10 and T15, 6 in. T20 and T25
- Black oxide tips – protective black oxide tips provide better grip and won’t chip off like plated tips
- Hex shaft section – a hex shaped section of the shaft near the handle allows a wrench to be used for added torque on stubborn fasteners
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov