Every mechanic knows that having a reliable set of tools can make your life easier when working on truck wheels in the workshop. The Steelman PRO 79350 7-Piece 1 in. Drive Thin Wall Impact Socket Set contains a wide variety of heavy-duty sockets used to work on and service the wheels on large trucks and tractor trailers. Set includes the following metric socket sizes: 30 mm, 32 mm, 33 mm, 35 mm, 36 mm, 38 mm and 41 mm. Made from drop forged and heat treated chromoly steel, these sockets feature a ball detent recess on the 1 in. drive end to help them hold securely onto ratchets, air wrenches, adapters and extensions. The 6-point design grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of rounding the fastener and the thin walled design allows them to reach fasteners in recessed areas too narrow for regular socket. The sockets each feature a rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating with laser etched size callouts and markings. Rated to withstand up to 150% of ASME torque requirements for impact tools, these can handle tough use in any professional shop/garage or home workshop. When not in use the sockets can be stored in the included metal storage box.
- 7-piece set – set of 7 of the most common 1 in. drive metric sockets used when servicing truck and tractor trailer wheels
- Durable steel tools – these sockets are made from drop forged, heat-treated chromoly steel for long lasting durability
- Corrosion resistant – rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating
- Included sizes – set includes 30 mm, 32 mm, 33 mm, 35 mm, 36 mm, 38 mm and 41 mm thin walled sockets
- Laser etched sizes – sockets have laser etched size markings that are easy to read and won’t fade or rub away
- 6-point sockets – 6-point sockets grip the sides of fasteners reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- Ball detent recess – a ball detent recess on the drive end helps hold the sockets securely onto ratchets, adapters and extensions
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.