Every mechanic knows that having a reliable set of tools can make your life easier when working on heavy-duty vehicles and equipment. The Steelman PRO 79280 8-Piece 3/4 in. Drive 6-Point Deep Impact Metric Socket Set contains a wide variety of heavy-duty sockets used to perform maintenance, repairs and service on large trucks and tractor trailers, farming equipment and tractors, oilfield and construction equipment and mass transit vehicles. Set includes the following metric socket sizes: 26 mm, 27 mm, 29 mm, 30 mm, 32 mm, 35 mm, 36 mm and 38 mm. Made from drop forged and heat treated chromoly steel, these sockets feature a ball detent recess on the 3/4 in. drive end to help them hold securely onto ratchets, air wrenches, adapters and extensions. The 6-point shape grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of rounding the fastener and the deep well design allows easy reach of nuts on extended threads and recessed bolts. The sockets each feature a rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating with laser etched size callouts and markings. Rated to withstand up to 150% of ASME torque requirements for impact tools, these can handle tough use in any professional shop/garage, home workshop or on the work site. When not in use the sockets can be stored in the included metal storage box.
- 8-piece set – set of 8 common 3/4 in. drive metric sockets used when servicing heavy-duty vehicles and equipment
- Durable steel tools – these sockets are made from drop forged, heat-treated chromoly steel for long lasting durability
- Corrosion resistant – rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating
- Included sizes – set includes 26 mm, 27 mm, 29 mm, 30 mm, 32 mm, 35 mm, 36 mm and 38 mm deep access metric sockets
- Laser etched sizes – sockets have laser etched size markings that are easy to read and won’t fade or rub away
- 6-point sockets – 6-point sockets grip the sides of fasteners, not the corners, reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- Ball detent recess – a ball detent recess on the drive end helps hold the sockets securely onto ratchets, adapters and extensions
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.