The Steel Core Close Quarter Drill 3/8 in. Keyed Chuck, 3.8 Amp is great for a wide range of projects and materials including wood, composition materials, plastics and metals. The 55° angle allows you to reach into narrow and awkward spaces without scratching up your knuckles. Features a paddle style trigger that will allow you to easily tether in speeds between 0 RPM to 1400 RPM for precise drilling operations. Quickly change the direction with the direction switch conveniently located at the bottom of the machine.
- Power 120-Volt 60 Hz, 3.8 Amp
- Motor no load speed 0 RPM to 1,400 RPM
- 3/8 in. keyed chuck with chuck key storage on cord
- Forward and reverse of switch
- Unique design 55° angled chuck
- Paddle style trigger for precise speed controls and drilling operations