Stark 6-piece Telescopic Gauge Caliper Set features a double action rigid handle with self centering for quick checking of holes, slots. The ends of both contacts are heat treated, satin chrome finished stainless steel and precision ground to a radius to allow proper clearance on the smallest hole the gauge will enter recesses up to 6 in. D. The constant spring tension gives uniform contact pressure.
- Gage expands in a hole to be measured (locks in place and then removed to determine final hole size using a micrometer or calipers)
- Spring loaded with locking knurled knob
- Stainless steel construction
- Rigid handle and double action design (self-centering) for quick checking of inside measurements
- Contact points are hardened tool steel and precision ground in the end measuring radius
- Get exact sizes of holes, slots, bores, or recesses
- Range: 5/16 in. to 6 in. (8 mm to 150 mm)