STANLEY FATMAX Auto-Lock tapes make quick work of any layout tasks. 14 ft. of reach and a durable high impact case make this tape dependable on any jobsite. The auto-locking mechanism provides control and precision during tape blade extension, measurement, and retraction. Protective full tape blade coating and added BladeArmor at the hook extends tape life against abrasion and heavy use. Large, easy to read numbers and standard stud markers assure accuracy with the STANLEY FATMAX Auto-Lock tape measure. For a limited time get a bonus 16 ft. FATMAX Tape Measure.
- Auto-Lock mechanism automatically holds blade for accuracy and control
- 14 ft. of reach to get measurements on your own
- Durable high impact case with non-slip rubber stands up to jobsite demands
- Stands up to abrasion and repeated use with durable full tape blade coating
- Added BladeArmor coating maximizes durability of the tape at the hook and extends tape life
- Easy to read measurements with large font numbers
- 1-1/4 in. wide blade offers easy readability
- 16 in. and 19.2 in. stud-center markings simplify framing jobs
- 33-716Y – first 6 ft. of tape comes with BladeArmor coating to reduce blade breakage
- 33-716Y – equipped with a strong spring for smooth blade extension and retraction
- 33-716Y – stainless steel wear plate protects case from being cut by blade
- 33-716Y – top-forward blade lock makes locking and unlocking simple
- 33-716Y – specially designed hook grabs on side, top and bottom of hook end for versatility
- 33-716Y – dual material case offers rugged durability
- 33-716Y – cushion grip built into case provides comfortable, slip-resistant grip
Eileen Feest (verified owner) –
I’ve used one of these tape measures for the past 15 years. They are not as big and heavy as the 25’ ( I always have the 25’ in my tools when needed ) Just love the reach you have when needed.
Kathlyn Ryan (verified owner) –
Durable so far… needed something that would stay rigid after extending 14 feet. This works.
Mabel Stanton (verified owner) –
Durable, lightweight and inexpensive
Junius Bins (verified owner) –
The lever lock/blade stop thing is kinda strange to get used to for a Stanley tape ,but still a solid durable tape measure
Brain Langosh (verified owner) –
The best tape measure out there..
Florida Gutkowski (verified owner) –
I’ve had many over the years, but the Fatmax is the best to work with on projects. I just finished replacing baseboards and door molding using the Fatmax. Great flex and exact measurements.
Ernestina Terry (verified owner) –
No tape is better. Period.
Tanner Lebsack (verified owner) –
Adolf Pfeffer (verified owner) –
If you don’t have one of these for those smaller jobs and cabinetry, I recommend getting one. Accurate to the user and flawless performance.
Constantin Cronin (verified owner) –
Gabriel Satterfield (verified owner) –
Fatmax is the only tape made!!!!
Kitty Klein (verified owner) –
Narciso Stroman (verified owner) –
This tape is so good. the issue is the $$$ difference on the 25 foot that was for sale on an end cap. the sale price wasnt on the rack so sweet i spent more for less tape measure. thanks HD. and what is with this selective military discount? some items are not eligible?
Jaylan Walter (verified owner) –
Great as usual for a little guy. They changed to the BIG NUMBERS up to 8 feet (96″) Personally I dislike that.
Lamar Gerhold (verified owner) –
I use this tape everyday. I hardly ever measure over 12’ and this is the best 16ft tape on the market at the moment.
Graham Senger (verified owner) –
love the tape
Tianna Hettinger (verified owner) –
Best tape on the market by far. I own 3. Each part of my job has a specific bucket of tools. Plumbing bucket, carpentry and finish bucket. A fat max is in each one.
Jaquelin Towne (verified owner) –
Just as expected… outstanding tape!!!
Anita Stiedemann (verified owner) –
Lightweight, easy to read, smooth classic feel the only tape out there for me
Aaliyah Jones (verified owner) –
best tape measure on market