Made from drop forged steel, these durable high-leverage side cutting pliers built for work. The dual material grip provide a comfortable feel, while the case hardened cutting blades cut wire and cable with ease. These pliers feature a crimping die behind the joint for non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals and a fish tape pulling channel.
- Pulls 1/8 in. and 1/4 in. flat fish tapes without damage
- Crimping die for non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
- Cuts ACSR screws, nails and most hardened wire
- File teeth on jaws helps remove burrs in conduit
- Induction hardened cutting blades ensure efficient and lasting cutting surfaces for hard and soft wire
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov